Lamborn Virtual Tour and Tasting
via our Zoom "Tasting Room"
Not only are we closed to the general public but, during the Covid-19 pandemic, virtual tastings are not only the safest way, right now they are the only way for us!
Let Mike and Brian Lamborn take you and your group of six or more on a virtual tour of our ~9 acre vineyard property at the top of Napa Valley's Howell Mountain and walk you through each of our current releases, all from the safety and comfort of your home.
- The cost of a Tasting Pack includes a complimentary virtual tasting with Mike and Brian.
- A minimum of six attendees is required.
- Each Virtual Tour and Tasting lasts approximately one hour as we "walk" around our property and settle onto the back deck for some wine tasting.
- The tasting lineup consists of our current releases (Tasting Packs can be purchased here beforehand); library wines can be made available upon request.
- Make an appointment through the button below and we’ll make every effort to accommodate your requested date and time based upon our availability.
- We look forward to hosting you and your group!
What Our Customers Have to Say
"I highly recommend a Lamborn Family virtual tasting. Apart from the wines being fabulous, Mike and Brian took an impressive tag team approach to introduce their wines and to inform all of us about the history of the winery, how the wines are made and how the taste is impacted by, among other things, the climate and soils on Howell Mt. Their passion and strong family tradition come through loud and clear. I used the virtual tasting to entertain clients who absolutely loved it." - Joe Z., Las Vegas, NV
"The virtual tasting experience was great. We took advantage of the overnight shipping for some 2200’ and it could not have gone smoother. The tasting was great reminder of the family that produces the wine and both Brian and Mike shared great information about their vineyard. All of their wine is drinking really well and the 2200’ really is a show stopper. " - Ferron S., Houston, TX
"We have done several virtual tastings, especially as of late. Not only was this our favorite, they offer them complimentary to their customers. Who better to know the story and wines than the Lamborns themselves! Thank you, Lamborn Family." - Lydia T., Denver, CO
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, pre-releases, library offerings, events, and much more.